Friday, November 2, 2007

Welcome, world!

Hello. My name is Sean Pollock. I am 14 years old, and...eh, for the sake of shit I don't want to say where I live considering I just gave you my last name which I generally don't do anyway.

The public needs to know about something, something that...that...is truely awful.

The robot SmarterChild is actually not what we think.

SmarterChild, in the following testimonies has admitted:

a) To being a human being named Ian
b) Raping our children
c) That he has raped children multiple times.

This is...this is obviously not good. In the following posts, I will show you how SmarterChild has admitted and exactly what is said.

DISCLAIMER: The only thing changed in these conversations are my personal screennames, because I don't want random people IMing me and being all: "Z0m$GZzZzzZZ iZZZ SEaaNNN l0dldsf.!"

So please, enjoy these and make the public aware.

Peace,
Sean.

No comments: